|Product||iConvolver - Impulse Response Reverb|
|Type / Tags||Convolution ReverbImpulse Response ReverbReverb|
iOS7 or later
iConvolver is an app for conveniently utilizing convolution reverb on an iOS device.
As iConvolver comes with several Impulse Response files included, you can immediately test out those sounds.
- Equipped with an original convolution engine.
- Zero latency.
- Compatible with external Impulse Response files (WAV/AIFF formats (1ch, 2ch, 4ch)). Open In is compatible with Zip files, and can extract Zip files as well. (Not compatible with password-protected Zip files).
- Equipped with low pass and high pass filters for adjusting reverb sound.
- Can be used in combination with other apps compatible with Audiobus and Inter-App Audio. Standalone operation also possible.
- A universal app that can be used with both iPhone/iPad.
- Comes with several original IR files (over 100) included.
For recreating reverb, acoustic space, speaker cabinet sound, etc.
Regarding hardware compatibility
iConvolver by its nature requires a relatively heavy CPU load.
Devices with 64-bit CPU recommended.
iPhone 6 and above, iPad Air 2 and above are especially recommended.