iConvolver is an app for conveniently utilizing convolution reverb on an iOS device.
As iConvolver comes with several Impulse Response files included, you can immediately test out those sounds.
- Equipped with an original convolution engine.
- Zero latency.
- Compatible with external Impulse Response files (WAV/AIFF formats (1ch, 2ch, 4ch)). Open In is compatible with Zip files, and can extract Zip files as well. (Not compatible with password-protected Zip files).
- Equipped with low pass and high pass filters for adjusting reverb sound.
- Can be used in combination with other apps compatible with Audiobus and Inter-App Audio. Standalone operation also possible.
- A universal app that can be used with both iPhone/iPad.
- Comes with several original IR files (over 100) included.
For recreating reverb, acoustic space, speaker cabinet sound, etc.
Regarding hardware compatibility
iConvolver by its nature requires a relatively heavy CPU load.
Devices with 64-bit CPU recommended.
iPhone 6 and above, iPad Air 2 and above are especially recommended.