|Product||iGrand Piano for iPad|
$19.99 / €15,99 / £13.99
|Type / Tags||Piano|
iGrand Piano puts an entire gallery of the world's finest pianos right at your fingertips with studio-grade quality never heard before in any other app that stands up to the most powerful virtual instruments available on a computer.With high-definition stereo samples across multiple velocities, iGrand Piano brings you the most playable, expressive and beautiful sounding grand, baby grand, upright and specialty piano instruments available on a mobile device that you can play anytime and everywhere.
iGrand Piano gives you 8 world-class pianos (including one by registering) along with a capable recorder and metronome. Add the Piano Expansion via in-app purchase to further extend your piano library with 9 additional high-quality instruments.
Record your rehearsals or performances as MIDI with both overdubbing and punch-in capability, then export your track as audio via E-mail, File Sharing or Copy Function to other iOS apps. With the built-in MIDI Recorder, you can change the tempo of your piece or even choose to use a different piano AFTER you've completed your performance! For composers of any level, the MIDI Recorder lets you capture and develop ideas anywhere your mobile life takes you. iGrand Piano also includes some professional MIDI performances to help you audition the various piano instruments or just inspire your own creative muse.
The easy-to-use instrument editor puts real-time controls on the panel just above the keys to let you adjust the amount of ambience, the position of the lid (open, closed or anything in between), brightness, envelope release, key transposition and tuning. All edit knobs can be assigned to your choice of MIDI controllers for external fine-crafting of your instrument's sonic details. Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change are also supported.
iGrand Piano features:
- 8 world-class, multi-velocity stereo grand and upright piano instruments (including one by registering).
- Expandable library of 9 additional studio-grade instruments instantly available via in-app purchase.
- Intuitive instrument edit controls including ambience, lid, brightness, release, tuning and transpose.
- Included MIDI Recorder with overdub and punch-in capability.
- Export performances via E-mail, File Sharing and Audio Copy.
- Large visual metronome with variable click volume and adjustable tempo.
- Easy-to-use instrument editor with transpose to adjust ambience, tonality and tuning.
- Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change support.
- Low-latency for real-time playing.
- Up to 64-voice polyphony on the latest devices.
- Designed in concert with iRig KEYS portable MIDI keyboard and iRig MIDI interface.
- Free version also available.
For more information: