|Type / Tags||Akai MPCMPC|
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Compatible with iPad.
Developed in partnership with Retronyms, iMPC Pro is a 64-track music production powerhouse for your iPad.
With built-in sampling functionality, a massive sound library, effects, and over 30 performance-driven features, iMPC Pro brings the functionality of Akai Professional's coveted Music Production Center to your iPad.
Developed in partnership with Retronyms, the developers of the original iMPC app, iMPC Pro comes with pro-grade tools for intuitive beat creation whenever inspiration strikes. It combines multiple sampling methods, producer-tested MPC features, a custom sample library from Richard Devine, and an intuitive gestural editor for the most powerful, creative and fun iPad music production experience yet:
- Creating sample-based music on your iPad with renowned MPC functionality.
- Sample audio from the iPad microphone, your own tracks using resampling, other apps using InterApp Audio, or your music library.
- 64 tracks for flexible multi-track music production including gain fader, 3-band EQ, mute, solo, panning and FX sends on each track.
- All-new chop-shop provides intuitive multi-touch editing, trimming, auditioning, splicing, splicing and processing samples.
- All-new Timeline View opens a multi-touch gestural editor for sequencing, recording, and editing.
- All-new Flux mode lets you warp and glitch beats in real-time or with automation.
- All-new Precision Knobs and Faders expand on command for precisely dialing in parameters.
- All-new 3D-performance mode lets you perform with the iPad's accelerometer.
- All-new Turbo Duck effect fattens up tracks with sidechain compression.
- Exclusive sound library featuring 1,400+ samples from sound designer Richard Devine with hundreds of Akai Pro exclusive samples.
- Improved sampling workflow with re-sampling, drag n' drop kit assembly and sample library organization.
- 16 Levels mode with attack, velocity, length, and tuning settings for quickly creating variations of sounds.
- Note Variation slider lets you adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play.
- Onboard effects include delay, bit crusher, and master compressor/limiter.
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback.
- Time correct: 1/8 note – 1/32T with variable swing.
- MPC Note Repeat featuring 1/8 note – 1/32T timing with latch.
- Supports Inter-App Audio in iOS7 for sampling and FX routing from other music apps.
- AudioCopy and AudioPaste for copying/pasting sequences from compatible apps.
- Works with MPC Element via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
- Community sharing built-in: directly upload to SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer.
- iOS support for simple drag-and-drop, plucking, and multi-touch music gestures.
- Interactive gesture control for automation, mixing, and effects.
- Automation lets you record pad and track mute changes to sequences.
- Tabletop ready – use iMPC Pro inside the acclaimed Tabletop App to combine it with dozens of synths, sequencers, FX and more.
- Tuning, Panning, Level, Lo-Pass and Hi-Pass available for each sound.
- Easy cloning of sequences via multitouch capabilities.
- Classic "Next-Sequence" lets you juggle sequences to experiment with different compositions or for dynamic live performance.
- Mute and poly pad groups for authentic percussion performances.
- Pad effects include custom-designed envelope filters, 4-mode distortion and ring mod.
- Supports InterApp Audio mode. Record the outputs directly into other apps like GarageBand and Cubasis.
- Over 20 demo projects to manipulate, shape and learn with.
- Extensive Undo History lets you roll back projects to any state.
- Export tracks as an audio file.