More info on website
|Type / Tags||Step Sequencer|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Improvisor is a MIDI sequencer application which plays back multiple step sequences with up to 64 steps in length. Each sequence is entered using velocity and semitone patterns, relative to a root note. Semitone patterns can be played back using different velocity patterns or the other way around. Semitone patterns can follow each other, which means they will add to each other's relative semitone steps. By drawing their own semitone and velocity patterns, and making patterns follow each other, the user can create new melodies.
- Graphically create velocity and semitone patterns.
- Quickly reuse semitone patterns using different root notes.
- Synchronize patterns easily to MIDI compatible hardware or software.
- Manual tempo control and tempo tapping for MIDI-less setups.
- Easily send MIDI notes for each pattern to different MIDI instruments.
- Use different note length for each pattern.
- Easily mix and match patterns into totally new melodies.
- Play multiple melodies simultaneously as 64-step loops.
- Define complex follow behaviour to create melodies which feel connected.
- Easily load and save your work using online friendly text format song files.
- Use cube colours for visual feedback.
- Root notes and semitone patterns help the user stay in key while composing.
More information about Improvisor: http://land.percussa.com/audiocubes-improvisor