Indie Fingers Volume one: The Bridge is a library featuring Electric guitar fingered arpeggios. It includes multi-sampled fingered arpeggios and guitar sequences, to offer a modern yet sophisticated edgy pop/rock guitar tone toolset, played on a Strat, bridge position. Great when used in a pop/rock arrangement or as additional indie flavour to modern movie scoring. Arpeggios have been designed to be played together for unlimited combinations. Mid-Bass range arpeggios, high range arpeggios, repetitions, fingered chords and more.
A few facts about Indie Fingers Volume one – The Bridge::
- Tempo synced.
- All samples are 24-bit.
- 27 .nki patches featuring 33 different multi-sampled arpeggios and double stops played on a Strat, clean setting, bridge position.
- Ten additional designed patches from the "Thank you" add-on.
- Over 370 loops and 470 MBytes (Ncw compressed size).
- Patches are provided both in full and half tempo.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- Only analog boutique pedals in chain to offer a true authentic eletric guitar tone. No digital emulations used.
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Reverb).
Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
Indie Fingers Volume one: The Bridge is available at the price of Euro 19,90
The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
For more infos and demos: dreamaudiotools.com/indie-fingers-for-kontakt-volume-one-the-bridge