iRig 2 guitar interface for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac and Android
http://www.irig2.com/ for more information.
In 2010, the original iRig allowed guitar and bass players to plug into their iPhone and use their mobile device to play, practice and record with apps like IK's AmpliTube, Apple's GarageBand and thousands more.
iRig 2 builds upon its predecessor by introducing essential new features â€” like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4" amplifier output â€” now you can make your music while on the go with improved features.
- The sequel to the original iRig interface.
- 1/4" instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments.
- 1/4" amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor.
- 1/8" TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android.
- 1/8" headphone output.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU.
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control.
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip.
- Comes with AmpliTube free and a full suite of IK applications and software.
Please visit http://www.irig2.com/ for full information.