|Product||iRig MIC Cast|
$39.99 / €29,99
|Type / Tags||Compact Microphone|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||⅛” Line Out|
|Bundled Products||iRig RecorderVocaLive|
iRig MIC Cast is the ultra-compact, portable voice recording microphone designed specifically for recording podcasts, interviews, lectures, voice memos, speeches and more.
iRig MIC Cast provides a pocket-sized voice recording solution with crystal-clear audio quality. It features a tight unidirectional pickup pattern that minimizes background noise, making it ideal for single-source audio recording.
This makes iRig MIC Cast also great for business applications like recording meetings and enhancing the audio and voice quality of conference calls.
- Features a stereo mini-jack headphone output enabling real-time monitoring of what is being recorded using headphones or speakers.
- Offers a mini-switch that provides two different sensitivity settings to record close-up or distant sources.
- Includes an adjustable desktop stand for convenient iPhone/iPod touch positioning during recording.
- Has a bumper-friendly mini-jack connector that fits the majority of iPhone/iPod touch cases.
- Has an ultra-compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- Like other IK Multimedia microphones, it includes 2 free apps: iRig Recorder, an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app, and VocaLive, a multi-effects processing app for singers.
- Works with all regular phone calls and any Voice-Over-IP app.
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
IOS: iRig PRE is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generation), iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2 and iPad. They all require iOS 3.1.3 or later.
iRig PRE does not support 1st generation iPod touch models, due to their lack of a mic input.
Android: Tested with Google Nexus S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy W, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus.
Macintosh: Most Mac computers starting from late 2008 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
To check if your Mac is compatible select: About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.