$39.99 / €29,99
|Type / Tags||Universal Microphone Interface|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||⅛” Line In⅛” Line OutXLR Mic In|
|Bundled Products||iRig RecorderVocaLive|
iRig PRE is the first high-quality microphone preamp designed specifically for iOS devices that allows musicians to use their favorite high-quality stage or studio mics with their iOS device. The microphone plugs directly into the standard XLR connector of iRig PRE with no need for extra cables or adapters.
The iRig Pre has a 48v Phantom Power feature that lets you use your favorite condenser microphone with your iOS device, and a 3.5mm headphone out that allows you to monitor the processed sound.
- 40 cm (15.75") TRRS cable to connect to any iOS device headset jack.
- XLR input connector for microphones.
- Gain control.
- +48 V phantom power.
- Headphone output.
- On/Off switch.
- Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery.
- Battery life is approximately 40 hours with dynamic microphones and 15 hours with phantom powered condenser studio microphones.
Includes 2 free iOS apps:
- iRig Recorder, an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app.
- VocaLive, a multi-effects processing app for singers.
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.5dB.
- Noise: -98 dB fullband, phantom power ON.
- Maximum output level: 2 Vrms.
- Distortion: 0.025% THD.
- Phantom max current: 6mA.
- Battery duration (Alkaline 9V cell): approx 30 hours when phatom is off, approx 10 hours when phantom is on.
IOS: iRig PRE is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generation), iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2 and iPad. They all require iOS 3.1.3 or later.
iRig PRE does not support 1st generation iPod touch models, due to their lack of a mic input.
Android: Tested with Google Nexus S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy W, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus.
Macintosh: Most Mac computers starting from late 2008 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
To check if your Mac is compatible select: About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.