$59.99 / €44,99
|Type / Tags||Stompbox Guitar Interface|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||¼” Hi–Z In¼” Line Out⅛” Line In⅛” Line Out|
|Bundled Products||AmpliTube for iPhone|
iRig STOMP is the first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. For the first time, guitar and bass players can now integrate their favorite iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing using an iPhone/iPod touch or iPad.
iRig STOMP is based on the AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with any iOS guitar / amp / instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP is packed with many smart features found here for the first time in an iOS audio accessory.
iRig Stomp – At a Glance
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular 1/4" guitar cables, with no need for adapters.
- Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob.
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig.
- Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road.
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8" jack for silent practicing with headphones.
- Includes AmpliTube FREE app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack.
- Has an ultra-small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
iOS: iRig STOMP is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generation), iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2 and iPad.
iRig STOMP is not recommended for use with 1st generation iPhone models.
iRig STOMP does not support 1st generation iPod touch models, due to their lack of a mic input.
Macintosh: Most Mac computers starting from late 2008 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
To check if your Mac is compatible select: About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.