The first universal guitar effects processor and interface for all Android devices
Experience zero latency guitar and effects processing with AmpliTube on Android devices
A new era for making music on Android has arrived:iRig UA is the first digital effects processor and interface to allow universal zero latency processing with AmpliTube on all Android devices compatible with Android 4.2 or higher and that support host mode/USB OTG. Now you can enjoy high-quality real time effects processing on your Android device no matter whether it's from Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG, HTC, Xiaomi or any other popular manufacturer.
iRig UA features a first-of-its-kind built-in digital signal processor (DSP) that solves the Android platform's issue of manufacturer fragmentation and OS latency by moving all processing to an external accessory. The key to the solution lays in iRig UA's DSP and its built-in companion app, AmpliTube UA. The DSP inside iRig UA provides the latest generation of mobile modeling technology, which can be controlled via AmpliTube UA — this provides you with an easy-to-use graphic user interface that lets you edit your guitar rig and save or recall presets instantaneously.
A versatile system, iRig UA can also be used as a digital recording interface when connected to a Samsung Professional Audio compatible device or smartphone or tablet with Android 5.0.
With iRig UA, the most popular mobile digital guitar interface and virtual guitar multi-effects processor app have finally landed on Android.
- Works on any Android device with host mode/USB OTG.
- Zero latency digital FX processing.
- Digital audio recording on Android 5.0 and Samsung Professional Audio Devices.
- 32-bit digital signal processor.
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48kHz sample rate.
- High-definition, low-noise preamp.
- Includes AmpliTube UA
- Analog aux input for play-along and practice.
- Headphone output and volume control.
- Multicolor LED.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design.
- Micro-USB port.