|Type / Tags||Delay / Echo|
IxoxDelay is a "quadruple easily panable echo delay".
- 3 stereo outputs.
- The input signal can be merged with the delays.
- From 1/64 to 3 beats of delay... Tempo from 48 to 999...
- For Each delay:
- The signal does no depend on the pan of the input.
- EQ low pass and high pass.
- Type: multiple or single echo.
- Input can be the main input or one of the previous delays
(input is taken from an other delay before saturation, EQ and volume).
- A very accessible pan slider and volume knob.
- SSE used for all floating point operation so no denormalization problem and very low CPU usage.
NOTE: SSE CPU required (Athlon XP, pentium 3 and 4).