JamDeck is an organic music production studio for instant jamming, songwriting, and experimentation using a live looping workflow. Try kickstarting your next songwriting session with JamDeck.
JamDeck is a new approach to music creation on the desktop that lets you sit down and jam just like you would with a real instrument. With nearly zero setup and an easy to use live looper, it's always ready to record and help you build on those moments of musical inspiration. By combining the feel of an instrument with an easy live looping workflow, creativity just flows.
Instantly jam using 39 built-in instruments and 5 drum kits, quickly building up short songs by recording and layering loops. Better yet, all your jams are stored as MIDI and WAVE files, and are exportable to most popular DAWs via drag and drop.
With JamDeck, it's easy to:
- Write short melodies and song stubs.
- Capture musical ideas before they're gone.
- Make beats and musical loops.
- Record short vocal loops, external instruments, beatboxing, or drum beats from microphones and line inputs.
- Export your melodies to GarageBand, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, REAPER, and other digital audio workstations.
The JamDeck organic music production studio includes:
- 39 Built-in instruments including pianos, guitars, drum kits, synthesizers, orchestral instruments, and more. Includes integrated SodaSynth engine and excerpts from Analog Extracts.
- 29 drum loops to help you kickstart your jams.
- A 32-beat live looper with overdubbing.
- Integrated Mastering Engine with Vintage, Radio, and Coastal presets to make your jams sound great.
- Support for USB MIDI keyboards and drum pad controllers including those from M-Audio, Akai, Korg, and other manufacturers.
- PC and Mac keyboard support for jamming on the road.
- External recording from microphones, soundcard inputs, and other sources (through Soundflower).
- MIDI drag and drop export to other digital audio workstations like Logic Pro.
When inspiration strikes, make music with JamDeck.
Questions? Visit our Forum: http://www.jamdeck.net/forum
Or send us an email: email@example.com
Like JamDeck on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jamdeck
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/oscillicious