Jost is an open source multi-technology (native VST, LADSPA, DSSI) host for Linux. It will mainly host a chain of plugins per instance, publishing Jack and ALSA_seq ports in order to be connected in your main stream flow.
- Load VST / LADSPA / DSSI plugins: effects, MIDI effects and synthesizers.
- Audio routing to / from jack.
- Routable plugins MIDI and audio I/O (like in your studio).
- Global mixer with one channel strip for each plugin and mute-bypass buttons.
- Single track MIDI sequencer with recording.
- Multiple independent MIDI input/outputs from/to alsa_seq.
- Internal disk browser with bookmarks support.
- Support for GUI plugins.
- Session state load / save.
- Colour scheme support.