|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
Windows 7 or newer (64-bit).
Mac OS X 10.11.6 or newer (64-bit).
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
K-Whooms is a virtual software synthesizer which can be used in any VST2 or VST3 host application on Windows 64-bit operating system (minimum: Win 7). It comes with a clear feature set in order to keep complexity low.
- 2 multi oscillators with 9 phases which can be dialed in steplessly.
- 8 Modulation slots with target update which can be synced to the host tempo.
- 4 Steinberg note expression parameters volume, pan, pitch and custom.
- 12 filter types including ladder type.
- Time and rate parameters can be synced to the host tempo.
- GUI scalable from 100% to 150% up to 200%.
- Simple distortion, stereo delay and stepgate effects.