|Type / Tags||Ableton Live Controller|
Kapture Pad is an app for iPhone/iPad to control Ableton Live. It builds on the success of specialized software originally created for Richie Hawtin's Plastikman Live show. It offers a clean and easy to use interface to manage and perform with snapshots.
What can Kapture Pad do?
- Kapture and trigger snapshots on the fly during performance, or prepare your snapshots in advance.
- Kapture four wildly different sounds and discover new sounds by smoothly morphing between them.
- Manage many songs with different mix, instrument and effect settings in one Live set.
- Trigger snapshots with clips in Live. Combine these with follow actions and you can create fantastic changes synced to the beat.
- Morph Global Snapshots on the beat with the Global Snapshot morphing slider. Choose a beat value from as little as 1/2 beat to as much as 64 beats.
- Universal binary: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch support.
- Global Snapshots: Save/recall all mixer and device parameters.
- Track Snapshots: Save/recall all device parameters.
- Morph Pad: morph between up to four different sound configurations in any given track.
- Global Morph Slider: Morph between Global Snapshots in sync to the beat.
- Global filter: choose which tracks to ignore/recall.
- Track filter: choose which devices to ignore/recall.
- Unlimited Global Snapshots.
- Unlimited Banks.