No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Virtual Studio|
Kinetic combines everything you need to build a track from start to finish. Just choose a musical style and then audition different sounds and "professionally produced" musical patterns in the Kinetic 2 browser. Once you find what you like, you can then layer patterns and sounds to start building the different sections of your song. Use DropZone to bring in your own samples and tap your computer keyboard like a drum machine using the GRID to create your own drum patterns and chords changes. Then add audio effects to your mix to sweeten the sound.
Kinetic automatically captures your performance as you trigger different song sections with dynamic DJ style cuts, change the mix, tweak sounds, and explore the other music making features that Kinetic 2 has to offer. Within minutes you have a complete track that you can export to WAV to burn on CD, or MP3 or WMA.
- Make beats and produce music with an easy point-and-click interface.
- Choose from hundreds of music patterns and ACID-format loops in many styles, or import your own.
- Over a thousand instrument patches, featuring genuine Roland GrooveSynth sounds (101, 606, 808, 909, more).
- Create bass lines, leads, and pads with PSYN II virtual analog synth.
- Add samples to projects with DropZone sampler—includes instrument sounds, hits, drums, more; supports MP3, Ogg Vorbis, REX, SFZ, WAV.
- Produce grooves with your computer keyboard, mouse, or MIDI controller using The GRID.
- Build & edit patterns with an easy step sequencer/piano roll.
- Effects: reverb, delay, parametric EQ, aural enhancer, classic phaser, chorus/flanger, modulation filter, compressor/gate, bit decimator and more.
- Supports VST and DirectX effects and instruments.
- ReWire compatible.
- Export WAV files of your mix for CD, or WMA and MP3* for the Web.