KRUCZ from the R.A.O.N. series is audioD3CK's attempt to create a musical look ahead maximizer. Great care has been taken to design it to be as musical as possible. It ranges from clean to totally smashed and will not turn your audio into harsh dirt when driven hard.
- 0-2 ms look ahead time.
- Variable release and attack times.
- Seamless soft-clip/compression ratio control.
- auto makeup.
- monitoring mode.
- High pass filtering to remove low frequency noise.
- 3 different soft-clip knee settings.
- 5 different soft-clip "flavour" settings.
- Compressor/limiter mode.
- Two different compressor characteristics.
- Adjustable soft saturation.
- 24db gain reduction meter.
- +-24 db input gain.
- 0 - 24db output threshold.
KRUCZ also has the common features of the R.A.O.N. plugin series:
- flexible high quality oversampling.
- highly customizable UI.
- full undo/redo.
- native preset management.