|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)DeCompressorExpander|
|Nebula3 BundleNebula3 Pro Bundle|
- Intel or AMD CPU based PC or MAC computer
- At least 280MB free disk space
- Nebula3 Core II with installed commercial license
For more info please refer at this topic:
KultComp is a Compressor/Limiter/DeCompressor Library for Acustica Audio Nebula3.
- The first Nebula Library that features DeCompression.
- 96kHz and 44.1.
- Includes Soft Knee Compression.
- Includes Combo programs. (All ration within one program with interpolation).
- Extended release times for all programs. (Up to 10 seconds instead of the original 2 seconds).
- Includes HQ versions of all programs (Using the TIMED engine).
- Includes HP versions of all programs (Internal high pass filter).
- Includes SC versions of all programs (For external side chain).
- Includes NC versions of all programs (For Nebula Compressor, offers the best compression behavior).
- Includes NL versions of all programs (For Nebula Compressor, offers the best compression behavior while using less CPU).
- Includes PEAK versions using the PEAK detection mode.
- Consists of 879 programs.
- Library size 2.18GB.
- Requires Nebula3, Nebula3 Pro or Nebula Server.
To download the Kernel reduced Demo, please click here: KultComp Demo
To get Nebula3 please visit http://www.acustica-audio.com
About the original hardware
This library is based on a Modern German Tube Compressor which is loved by many for its versatility and outstanding audio quality with the acclaimed musicality and user-friendliness that this company's units stand for. It finds it's application in Mastering, Mixing and Recording. Discrete, very high performance gain cells where developed for this compressor and are used instead of the usual VCAs. This compressor is the first product to use them. They ensure the highest level of musicality and clarity in signal processing and demonstrate significantly improved distortion values over VCAs.
Audio characteristics and features
This is a very precise, transparent, pleasant sounding and musical compressor, which is very versatile and can be used on a wide range of tasks in all kinds of musical styles. You can use it on single signals like Vocals, Drums, Guitars, Brass, Piano, Bass, Keyboards or on Busses. And it's also very good for mastering. This library features extended release times which go beyond the original 2 seconds to up to 10 seconds. Also included in this library is the Decompression function. It works the exact opposite way than regular compression and can be used to expand the dynamics of a over-compressed signal back to where it originally was. Another example would be removing some room on Drums. The "HQ" versions offer higher quality and use the TIMED engine while needing more CPU power. The "SC"-Versions enables you to trigger the compression by an external sidechain for side chain compression/decompression or De-Essing. For more information on how to do it, please refer to the following thread.
The "HP"-Versions use an high pass filter for the trigger signal internally, so you can make the compressor react only to frequencies above the high pass frequency, this parameter is called "Range" in Nebula. The "NC" versions provide the most accurate compression behavior and can only be used with Nebula Compressor (Self modified copy of Nebula). The "NC SC" programs are "NC" versions for use with an external sidechain.
All compressor programs are available as HQ-, SC-, HP-, and NC- Versions too.
KultComp 1.2:1 Soft
KultComp 1.7:1 Soft
KultComp 2:1 Soft
KultComp 3:1 Soft
KultComp 6:1 Soft
KultComp 16:1 Soft
KultComp 20:1 Soft
KultComp LIM Soft
KultComp Soft Combo
KultComp LineAmp HQ
KultComp LineAmp SE
KultComp LineAmp 44.1
KultComp LineAmp HQ 44.1
KultComp LineAmp SE 44.1