€29 / $39
|Type / Tags||FilterChopperEQGate SequencerSequenced FilterTrance Gate|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Kutter 2 is a sequenced frequency cutter effect. It can be used to create trance gate effect, fading effect, chop the drums and a lot more with high precision. Kutter can also be used to modulate the effect with the step sequencer synced on the tempo of a DAW. Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence.
- 12 band frequency cutter.
- 8 to 128 steps modulation sequencer.
- 4 sequencer memories per preset.
- Sequencer play forward or reverse.
- Phase inverter and Sharp mode.
- Wet/dry signal mix and gain controls.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click preset randomize.
- 128 presets by Justin O'Quinn (EDM producer) and Tek'it Audio.