|Type / Tags||Synth ModularSF2 PlayerSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
32-bit version: 1.64 (VST 2.3): XP sp3
64-bit version: 2.09 (VST2-VST3 3.6.8): Seven x64 with Visual C ++ Redist Package 2015
Modular polyphonic synthesizer with stereo SF2 player. To build vintage leads or analogue multi-purpose polyphonic instruments.
- Oscillators 100% compatible with the Kx-Modulad's waveforms (med, 498k).
- Stereo routing.
- Up to 6 voices.
- 1 Main Matrix (15*12) controlled by one Sub Matrix (5*5).
- 5 VCOs with 5 waveforms (include the TriSaw) with Frequency Modulation.
- PWM, Phase Modulation and Sync (Vco1 only).
- 1 Stereo SF2 player (16 and 24-bits).
- 1 SF2 drum set (24-bits, 12 samples, 3.3 Mo).
- 4 Keyboard tracking (-10 to 10) for the VCOs and the VCFs.
- 4 Kxmod generators.
- 1 Ring modulator with EQ.
- 1 Noise generator with EQ.
- 1 Monophonic LFO with ADSR.
- 2 Multi-mode VCFs (20) with oversampled processes.
- 4 Polyphonic EGs with curves for each segment, Velocity and Kbd controls.
- 1 Joystick controller.
- 1 Sample & Hold.
- 10 Host sync clocks.
- 1 Compressor.
- 1 Oversampled distortion.
- 1 Soft vintage EQ.
- 2 Delays with multi-mode filter and modulation oscillator.
- 1 Scope with 10 ms of buffer size.
- 1 Frequency display.
- 1 Note pad.
- Full MIDI learn.
- Internal Fxp and Fxb management.
- 128 KX's presets, a lot of them are vintage leads.
Built with Kx77free's SEM modules written in c++: oscillators, ring modulator, matrix, filters, adsr, distortion, delay.
Reviewed By sparko123
August 15, 2017
I've been an avid user of these superb synths for a long time.They sound fantastic from simple to rich complex, but smooth oscillators to the fantastic array of filters, ultra flexible envelopes and extensive modulation options.There are many versatile synths out nowadays but the unique KX modulation system provides anything from breathing life into the sounds with subtle oscillator pitch 'drift', to step sequencing, combined with years of tweaking the code, oversampling where most beneficial etc to achieve a smoothness and authentic analog sound . .More than anything the sounds (especially when the kx mod is introduced) are just so rich they layer and sit in a mix beautifully.While the earlier incarnations were a little heavy on the processor, these synths have been intensively polished and improved for many years so that despite their detail and complexity they run on minimal processor time, yet the already superb sound has just got better and better.Simply to my ears nothing competes.