|Type / Tags||Effect Tool|
x64 Seven and upper
x64 Redistributable Microsoft Visual C++ 2015
FX VST plug-in to create compatible waveforms with all KX77FREE plug-ins.
- Easy to use and to create basic analogue waveforms.
- Full parameters to make complex additive waveforms with no aliasing.
- Full 32-bit float data, multi band limited lookup tables per waveform.
- Same quality for all clock frequencies: 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- 13.75 Hz to 23200 Hz or more (harmonic frequency limit).
- Level and Phase parameters.
- Up to 1600 harmonics for the bass frequencies (0 volts: 13.75hz).
- Possibility to automate the level and phase of all harmonics.
- Possibility to mix several waveforms following the frequencies (0 to 10 volts).
- Possibility to use absolute or relative levels on the first main harmonics.
- Frequency analyzers to compare the current waveform with the signal input.
- Built-in oscillator to listen the waveform.
- Independent x64 console program: KxWaveTracer.exe (DAW CPU safe).
x86: 1.00 07-2007 - KVR DC 2007 - www.kvraudio.com/developer_challenge_2007.php
x64: 3.00 03-2019.
Inside the zip, there is a folder named "WaveTracer", copy this one on the root of your disk C. The default paths are based on the C:\WaveTracer to simplify the main installation, by this way no need to set the KxWavetracer program in administrator mode to write the waveforms and also to avoid the users document folder with a specific name.
Tracks done with KX77FREE plug-ins: YouTube.com/user/KX77FREE