|Product||LA Scoring Strings (LASS)|
|Type / Tags||Strings / Orchestral|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
LA Scoring Strings (LASS) brings a whole new level of expressiveness, realism and real-time playability to sampled strings, according to audiobro.
At the heart of its sound are Real Legato performance sample patches and a unique "layered ensemble" approach. These ensembles were all recorded individually in a large film scoring studio. Because they're made up of different players (avoiding the dreaded "same player" sound), they combine seamlessly to produce entirely cohesive small, medium, or large sections with the right divisi ratios.
LASS also features solo instruments performed by the section leaders. Rather than sounding like "guest soloists, " these instruments sound like the first chair players they actually are, blending perfectly with the sections they come from.
The players are recorded in position on the scoring stage and mixed in the traditional orchestral seating perspective, making it simple to get a "magnificent" string mix out of the box. audiobro took the utmost care to ensure that the instruments can be panned anywhere with virtually no phasing problems should you need to do that.
And to make it easy to get just the right sound, all LASS patches and programming are consistent from the first chair to the full mix. If a part sounds right using the first chair patch, the same sequence will sound right with the full ensemble - no MIDI reprogramming required.
Featured LASS Scripts (Note that these are some of many scripts):
- LASS Real Legato: REAL legato performance samples - meticulously programmed and scripted for non-repetitive legato transitions and real-time control of legato articulations.
- A.R.T. (Auto Rhythm Tool): an advanced (yet simple to use) rhythm and accents script with humanization features.
- Trill Script: the script intelligently triggers trills diatonically in any key with just 1 Key Switch.
- Delay and Humanization: add delay and randomization to the timing of note playback.
- CC Table: allows you to create your own volume curves for sustain and legato patches.
- A.M.G. (Anti Machine Gun): Triggers alternate samples to avoid sample repetition.
- Tuning Tool: allows you to create your own tuning table and add tuning randomization to patches.