Overall: 58 49 58
30-Day: 81; 7-Day: 110; Yesterday: 153
Lagrange is a unique stereo delay system producing other worldly echoes using granular techniques, where each grain is from a different point in the delay buffer:
Lagrange is an effect unlike any other.
Subscribe to our mailing list for future updates (we promise not to be spammy).
The plugin is supplied as a Mac and Windows installer to add a 64-bit VST3 file (and an AU on Mac).
If you use and enjoy Lagrange please at least try a free demo of my commercial products. Thanks.
*** Solution for issue where Lagrange validates in Logic and appears in the Plugin Manager but does not appear on the list of available effects for a track/channel. ***.
In Logic (and I imagine in some other DAWs), Lagrange will not appear on the list of available effect plugins on a mono track. You must change a mono track to stereo for Lagrange to show up in the drop-down menu of available effects for a channel. Thanks @cnriley.
+ Mac notarized installer with support for Big Sur and Apple Silicon (native).
+ Windows signed installers.
+ UI update.
+ minor performance improvements.
+ Ability to boost as well as cut EQ band.
+ No longer supporting VST2 at Steinberg's request.
+ Mac VST
+ Mac AU
+ DMG installer for mac
+ Double clicking controls to returns to value from most recently selected preset
+ EQ band freq fix.
+ Increase Buffer length to allow for more BPM delays
+ Removed bug in bypass limiter not responding correctly to Right channel and over sensitive to left channel.
+ Removed issue in Flangoid and Phasoid modes which manifested as Feedback limiter overload caused by out of bounds read.
+ Xml based preset system
+ Preset System should adapt old presets
+ Add factory presets
+ Reload of old projects should work with new load/ preset system
+ Mac portability font and file issues
+ Added help for Phasoid and Flangoid modes
+ Double click on title (or any part of background) to reset size of plugin window
+ Click on bear to go to ursadsp.com.
- Fixed issue with different behaviour during rendering and playback due to wonky measurement of time and playback position. This may affect sound produced by Phasoid and Flangoid slightly.
- Fixed issue with jump in volume when playback is paused in Phasoid and Flangoid modes.
- Fixed an issue with automated controls not updating when controlled by host in certain hosts e.g. FL Studio.
- Fixed DLL linking issue so the result no longer requires VC++ redistributable.
- Included 32-bit dll to be part of main build process.
- Baseline for KVR Developer Contest
- Added context sensitive help system.