$ / €179.99
|Type / Tags||Leslie EmulationAmp ModelingAmp SimulatorAmplifier SimulatorGuitar Amp and FX ModelingGuitar Amp Sim and FX ModelingLeslieMixing and MasteringMP Guitar EffectsRotary SpeakerRotary Speaker Emulation|
AmpliTube Leslie & T-RackS Leslie are the result of the exclusive collaboration between the IK Multimedia team and Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan with the aim of perfectly recreating, for the first time ever, the truly authentic sound of the legendary Leslie amps and cabinets in the digital world.
Thanks to the powerful combination of IK's breakthrough Dynamic Interaction Modeling and Volumetric Response Modeling technologies, which can reproduce the subtlest interactions of an electronic circuit down to its tiniest component and recreate the real acoustic behavior of rotary-speaker cabinets, the IK and Hammond teams succeeded where all the others had to inevitably compromise.
At a glance
- Perfect digital recreation of the legendary Leslie amps and cabinets approved and certified by Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan.
- 11 iconic Leslie officially certified models.
- 5 Amps (Leslie 147, 122 vintage; Leslie 122A - brand new tube; Leslie 3300w new hybrid and Leslie G-37/Studio 12 brand new hybrid).
- 6 rotary-speaker cabinets (Leslie 147, 122, 122A; Leslie 3300w, Leslie G-37, Leslie Studio 12).
- Original circuit and component-level modeling of the amps via IK's acclaimed Dynamic Interaction Modeling technology.
- Rotary-speaker cabinets modeled using IK's proprietary Volumetric Response Modeling technology.
- Captures the true sound, soul and dynamic response of the real hardware.
- 90° and 180° mic placement and variable distance setup for true studio sound and sophisticated tone shaping.
- Different amp/cab combinations.
- Painstakingly recreates the saturation and harmonic distortion of overdriven tubes and circuitry.
- All cabinets work in stereo for both horns and drum.
- Full parametric EQ for overall sound shaping.
- Intuitive controls for easily customizable sound.
- Mixer section for versatile microphone signal blending and tonal control.
- Elegant animated interface.
- Ideal for keyboard players, record producers, guitarists and even vocalists.
- Perfect for any kind of production ranging from Jazz to Rock and Contemporary Pop.
- Can be used alongside an ever-growing collection of models and processors from the AmpliTube family, for limitless sonic options.