Overall: 8547 5795 7791
30-Day: 8625; 7-Day: 7979; Yesterday: 6649
Lime is a suite of plug-ins including a complete channel strip with several preamps, EQs, and compressors simulations from a British legendary inline mixing desk, plus 14 different signal routing presets for interconnect each channel strip plus Crazy88 single plug-ins bundle including one preamp plug-in, one EQ plug-in, and one compressor plug-in with additional features not available in channel strip.
EQ A Section:
• Low Frequency: 21 steps from 33 Hz to 370 Hz. Gain from -18dB to +18dB. Bel to shelf shape.
• Low-Mid Frequency: 21 steps from 190 Hz to 2000 Hz. Gain from -18dB to +18dB. Bel shape.
• High-Mid Frequency: 21 steps from 800 Hz to 9 kHz. Gain from -18dB to +18dB. Bel shape.
• High Frequency: 21 steps from 1.5 kHz to 18 kHz. Gain from -18dB to +18dB. Bel to shelf shape.
EQ B Section:
• Low Frequency: 21 steps from 35 Hz to 440 Hz. Gain from -18dB to +18dB. Bel to shelf shape.
• Low-Mid Frequency: 21 steps from 120 Hz to 1950 Hz. Gain from -18dB to +18dB. Bel shape.
• High-Mid Frequency: 21 steps from 800 Hz to 9.5 kHz. Gain from -18dB to +18dB. Bel shape.
• High Frequency: 21 steps from 1.6 kHz to 19 kHz. Gain from -18dB to +18dB. Bel to shelf shape.
Filter A Section:
• High Pass: frequency 131.5 Hz to 315 Hz. 20 dB per octave.
• Low Pass: frequency 7.5 kHz to 18 kHz. 20 dB per octave.
Filter B Section:
• High Pass: frequency 30 Hz to 300 Hz. 12 dB per octave.
• Low Pass: frequency 1.5 kHz to 3 kHz. 18 dB per octave.
• Device A: five pre-amps simulations.
• Device B: five pre-amps simulations.
• Device C: one pre-amps simulation.
• Device F: two pre-amps simulations.
• Miscellaneous: three pre-amps simulations.
• Slate: one preamp with talkback simulation.
Compressor A Section:
• Insane mode: super accurate mode.
• Attack: from 1 ms (fast) to 16 ms (slow).
• Release: from 100 ms (fast) to 3000 ms (slow).
• Attack Envelope Shape Modulation (SHMod): from 0 to 4.
• Threshold: from -64 dB 0 dB.
• Ratio: from 1.5:1 to MAX (to limiter in compressor E).
• Knee: soft to hard (only in compressor B)
• Make-up: from 0 to +24 dB.
• Mix: from dry to wet.
• 14 different routing presets.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Trial version work four weeks, trial license allow two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Lime commercial version: €199. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Lime Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behaviour of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.