|Product||Liquid Rhythm Intro|
|Type / Tags||Drum SoftwareBeat SequencerBeat SynthesizerDrum SequencerDrum SynthesizerMIDI SequencerRhythm AnalyzerRhythm SequencerRhythm Synthesizer|
Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machine; 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB); 1 GB hard disk space; Java v. 1.6 or later; ASIO-compatible sound card recommended for optimal performance.
Intel machine running OS X 10.6.0 or later; 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB); Java version 1.6 or later; 1 GB hard disk space.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Liquid Rhythm Intro offers users the same great Liquid Rhythm software in a condensed format and at a great price. It is a MIDI sequencer and beat generation software instrument. Liquid Rhythm Intro includes a 1 GB sample library and offers the following features and functions:
- VST/AU/RTAS Compatible.
- WaveDNA's Music Molecule - A unique visualization of the traditional MIDI region, displaying note events, groove, and velocity directly on the arrange canvas.
- In-Line Molecule Editing - Edit MIDI notes directly on the arranger canvas; Music Molecules are updated in real-time around your note edits.
- Accent Modifiers - Adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule's colour-coded accent patterns.
- BeatBuilder: BarForm List - Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. In a single click, populate an unlimited number of bars with the beat of your choosing.
- BeatBuilder: BeatForm Sequencer - Create patterns using individual notes or clusters of notes. Instantly switch to a shuffle, double-time, or half-time feel.
- Ableton Live Clip Integration - Create and remix MIDI patterns directly in Ableton Live Clips via Max for Live.
Liquid Rhythm Intro in available for purchase online for $49. You can try the full version of Liquid Rhythm free for 30 days here.