Little LFO is a multi-use, semi-modular oscillator bank for Reason.
- a monophonic oscillator section for a modular synth.
- a modulation section, also for your modular synth.
- a weird noise maker.
- separate portamento for each oscillator.
- pulse width affects all waveforms.
- all active oscillators are hooked into a modulation cycle.
- adjustable phase correction speed for tempo synced oscillators.
- 4 oscillators with 15 waveforms to choose from with optional anti aliasing.
- amplitude, frequency and phase modulation between oscillators as well as synchronization.
- enveloped and non-enveloped audio outputs.
- frequency controlled through keyboard or tempo or freely set.
- and more...