Free / â‚¬69
|Type / Tags|
LiveProfessor is designed to be a effect rack of VST plug-ins - specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is very simple: using an ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST plug-ins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST effects and VST instruments.
- As many VST plug-ins as your computer can handle. Both VST effects and VST instruments are supported.
- Easy routing: The matrix view makes it easy to see what is patched where.
- Snapshot automation of each plug-in: Recalls all parameters of a plug-in.
- MIDI input: To control instruments or to allow hands-on control of plug-ins.
- Fast audio engine to ensure low latency. Using a standard ASIO-card you can have as many inputs and outputs you like.