|Type / Tags||Loudness NormalizerAudio Analysis Tool|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
LM Correct: Automatic quick-fix compliance
Quick check loudness analysis and correction processing, at up to 100x faster than real-time, in your NLE/DAW or as a file based application. One click and you're done, saving hours and preventing costly mistakes.
LM-Correct gives you a unique, immediate and hassle-free route to loudness-compliant audio in your day-to-day loudness workflow, saving you time and preventing costly mistakes.
This optional extension, powered by technology developed for our server-side solutions, even complex specifications can be met with great sounding algorithms and smooth efficiency.
The DynApt extension also allows immediate correction for LRA and dynamics, whilst preserving dialog intelligibility and correctly identifying and respecting intentional dramatic transitions.
- Automated standard compliance.
- ITU-R BS. 1770 |EBU R128|CALM Act compliant.
- Integrated loudness target.
- Maximum True Peak Level.
- Short-term and momentary loudness limiting.
- Optional DynApt LRA dynamics targeting.
- EBU mode.
- Automatic mono through 5.1 compatibility & 7.1.2 support.
- Leq(m) (TASA) measurement.
- Single-click analysis & correction to all loudness parameters.
- Fully functional as a stand-alone application.