|Developer||echo | collective|
|Type / Tags||MetalDoorsDry Heavy ImpactsImpactsKontakt InstrumentLocksparticlesSamplesServos|
Lockdown is a performable Kontakt instrument and sound effects library designed to create a variety of simple or complex lockdown mechanism sounds with a wide array of different latches and impacts.
We brought in dozens of props big and small to generate a massive array of source material recorded at 24-bit 192kHz. These included cameras, carabiners, wrenches, rack cases, knives, canopeners, tongs, crimpers, solder suckers, file cabinet doors, vehicle doors and servos and much more – all with multiple unique performances per set.
Great care was taken to record each performance with the highest sonic quality and detail. We chose a pair of MKH50s in XY as our primary setup, creating a big, clean stereo image on every sound.
- More than 1700 elements files.
- 192 kHz source recordings.
- 500 heavily designed sounds.
- 96kHz designed collection.
- 2 full Kontakt instruments (full version of Kontakt 5.5 required).
- Soundminer and BWAV metadata.