Loop Tools & Grooves - a huge selection of over 700 carefully produced and expertly processed 'kick free' top loops, tribal percussion, drum fills and builds, layering tools, vocal cuts and acoustic percussion ensembles specifically designed to add movement and character to your productions.
Loop Tools & Grooves combines cutting edge layering and sound design techniques with creative outboard processing to give you a set of highly effective and useful groove assist tools which can be used to instantly add movement, groove and character to your music.
What's included in the collection?
- 680MB of sample content (1.7GB inc additional formats).
- 725 24-bit, 100% royalty free wav loops & samples.
- WAV (acidized), REX 2 and Apple Loops formats included.
- 175 top loops – creatively programmed kick free add-on loops including noise-infused grooves, organic tops and tech house rhythms.
- 112 tribal percussion loops – intricately layered percussion ensembles, dirty tribal house jams and afro-tinged loops.
- 118 acoustic percussion loops – a varied collection of pristinely recorded raw percussion loops including stereo conga rhythms, djembe licks, bongos, layered percussion jams, and much more….
- 103 experimental electronic loops – inspirational and extremely characterful add-on loops including uniquely designed glitch loops, analogue blips and quirky electronic percussion.
- 85 groove assist & layering tools – creatively layered and heavily processed field recordings specifically designed to enhance existing loops or add movement to your groove. Expect to find dusty vinyl-tinged rhythms, twisted vocals, tempo-synced organic ambience and experimental percussion layers.
- 69 vocal loops/cuts – warped vocals, twisted vocal cuts and creative glitch phrases, all tempo-synced and produced to perfection.
- 63 drum fills/builds – an inspiring collection of finely crafted drum fills... expect to find crusty vinyl-infused drum breaks, live percussive fills, obscure and carefully layered electronic builds and downright filthy drops.
- All loops have been recorded at a tempo of 126 BPM.