|Type / Tags||LoopstationAudio RecorderLive SamplerLoop MixerLoop ModuleLooperMixer|
Loopus Modules is a loop station for the open source modular synthesizer emulator VCV Rack.
It includes two modules: Foursome, the loop station itself, and Voyeur, an expander module that adds many tasty functionalities and controls to Foursome.
- Four track stereo loop station.
- Loop recording time depends on your available RAM only, no intrinsic limits.
- Unlimited overdubs, with undo function for the last overdub.
- The four track are synchronized.
- Undo function for each track to revert the last recording.
- Global controls: direction, start point, end point.
- Individual tracks controls: gain, pan, fade in, fade out.
- Individual stereo outputs for each track.
- Ability to save as WAV file the complete loop and each individual track (through the included Voyeur module).
- Solo/mute tracks grid (through the included Voyeur module).
- Multiple instances of the loop station can be synchronized.