|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (USB-eLicenser)|
LP SplitComp is a high-resolution linear-phase mastering split compressor featuring parallel mode, linear-phase split filters, adjustable soft knee, intelligent auto-release and parameterized soft clipper.
The split function allows dynamic processing only in the band of interest. Unlike many other split or multiband compressors the frequency crossover is made with low-noise linear-phase filters. They allow perfect band recombination after processing. The character of the plug-in can be continuously adjusted between being more compressor or rather limiter. It provides a lot of psychoacoustically optimized features like automatic dynamic characteristics, soft knee, and parameterized soft clipper. To reduce the problem of alias frequencies being often a hidden problem in digital non-linear processors, a reference-quality oversampling has been implemented.
LP SplitComp is the second one in the new Algorithmix CHROMIUM SERIES, a set of reference mastering plug-ins. The current release is implemented as a stereo version, however it is intended to make it VST 3.0 compatible as soon as the major audio editing systems have switched to the new VST version. The compatibility to VST 3.0 will induce a multichannel version of the LP SplitComp.
- High-resolution linear-phase split filters allowing perfect band reconstruction after processing: low-cut, high-cut, band-pass, band-cut.
- Different modes: full-band, split-band, full-band parallel, selective parallel.
- Smoothly tunable between compressor and limiter character.
- Adjustable soft knee.
- Intelligent auto-release.
- Side-Chain EQ.
- Parameterized soft clipper.
- Reliable operation with up to 384 kHz sampling frequency, thus perfectly suitable for high-resolution DSD post-production.
- Oversampling to avoid unwanted alias-frequencies typical in digital compressors.
- All internal calculations in double floating-point accuracy (80 bits).
- Exact parameter editing via numerical fields.
- Three fast accessible presets for quick setup comparison.
- Several instances can be simultaneously opened.
- Complete setup exchange among simultaneously opened instances.