LVC-Meter is a free plugin that builds on the metering features found in many other LVC-Audio plugins. LVC-Meter includes a spectrum analyzer, stereo vectorscope, and a waveform history view. All of the meters utilize true-peak monitoring for determining intersample peak levels (i.e., "overs"). In addition, LVC-Meter functions in EBU mode, K-System metering, and standard dBFS mode.
LVC-Meter includes three simple but important controls: GAIN, BALANCE, and WIDTH. Both the GAIN and BALANCE controls have extra fine settings accessible by right-clicking on the knobs. These extra settings allow for precise gain and balance adjustment.
Additionally, LVC-Meter includes:
- Adjustable true-peak level for visualizing overs.
- Resizable interface.
- User configurable colors.
- Configurable spectrum analyzer settings (e.g., window type, fft size, overlap).
- FloatDither: 32-bit dithering based on Chris's work at Airwindows
- XML-based preset system for saving, importing, and exporting user presets.