|Type / Tags||Mastering Equalizer|
Windows 7 - Windows 8
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.10
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Magenta3 it is finally based on CORE7, the revolutionary multithreding technology by Acustica. A fractal approach to partitioned convolution, allows to optimize performance of Acqua Effect plug-ins to make maximum use of system resources in order to exploit zero latency action.
• Input trim: -20 to 24 dB.
• Output: -oo to 6 dB.
• The low-pass filter is a variable frequency filter. Range is from 22 Hz to 220 Hz.
• The high-pass filter is a variable frequency filter. Rrange is from 6 kHz to 18 kHz.
• Low Band: from 28 Hz to 1500 Hz. Gain from 0dB to +12dB or -12dB to 0dB. Width control plus switchable to shelving.
• Low Mid Band: from 82 Hz to 3900 Hz. Gain from 0dB to +12dB or -12dB to 0dB. Width control.
• High Mid Band: from 200 Hz to 10 kHz. Gain from 0dB to +12dB or -12dB to 0dB. Width control.
• High Band: from 650 Hz to 27 kHz. Gain from 0dB to +12dB or -12dB to 0dB. Width control plus switchable to shelving.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Commercial version: €149.00. Available as a digital download immediately after payment
• Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.