Overall: 1801 1366 1754
30-Day: 416; 7-Day: 13149; Yesterday: 20962
Meet Maia, a synthesizer full of soul. It can be an emotional instrument or a furious beast, depending on your mood.
Maia is a dual synthesizer based on the wide range of sounds from various acoustic instruments and synthesizers. But samples are just the building blocks, the magic lies in the structure and the special features that make this instrument unique.
• Dual synth architecture with a wide range of sounds.
• Dual Step Sequencer with advanced options.
• Oscillator tables for polytimbral wave sequencing, with random generator and editing tools.
• Waveshaper filter.
• Modulation Matrix.
• FX Modulation Matrix.
• Discrete glissando - a new and unique method of musical performance.
• Audio in: to use Maia as a dual FX processor.
• Dual CV/Gate out to control other devices using Discrete Glissando
and/or the Step Sequencer.
• Factory Bank: over 300 patches in 11 categories.
What's new in V2?
• Completely redesigned Step Sequencer with advanced options:
• Independent rates
• Customisable random generator
• Editing tools.
• FX modulation matrix with LFOs
• Redesigned Modulation Matrix
• Microtuning options.
• Discrete glissando
• CV3 and CV4 input added.
• 62 new oscillators (now 150 in total)
• Updated and enlarged Factory Bank
• Release Trigger option for Synth B
• Comment fields
• tiny bugfixes and lots of small improvements.