Overall: 18431 11588 14723
30-Day: 15650; 7-Day: 6507; Yesterday: 8671
Maia Orange Edition is a Reason Rack Extension, features a host of exciting feature improvements and new sound-sources based on the legendary Waldorf Microwave XTK.
• Dual synth architecture with a wide range of sounds from the Waldorf Microwave XTk.
• Completely redesigned Step Sequencer with advanced options:
- Independent rates.
- Customisable random generator.
- Seq Bank.
- Editing tools.
• Oscillator tables for polytimbral wave sequencing, with customisable random generator and Osc Table bank.
• FX modulation matrix with LFOs.
• Redesigned Modulation Matrix.
• Microtuning options.
• Audio in: to use Maia OE as a dual FX processor.
• CV/Gate out: to control other devices with the Step Sequencer.
Maia Orange Edition is one of the most exciting thing in Reason for me> I'm mainly Ableton Live user but I'm also owner of Reason 10.
I did use Reason and it's synths/devices quite a lot in A. Live through rewire but some time ago it's just stopped working. I can't really figure it out why (some annoying MIDI issue) and because I don't have much time for 'problem solving' I just leave it as it is and waiting for some good upgrade deal for the standard version of Reason 11 so that I can use them in A. Live again with the plugin. However Maia Orange edition is one of the few reason I open Reason-yeah I know..:)- in standalone mode. It's just can't stops amaze me. I feel like almost the exact same way like I felt 20+ years ago when I got my first synth>(KORG MS 2000) The only difference now is that I know what ADSR or Filter Envelope /etc. stands for. (...) The sequencer is quite smart and the different random options brings real MUSICAL ideas not like in some other devices.With other words the random mode is not TOO random...I can use it as a MultiFX (just like the MS2000) and I think the only thing I would wish for in future updates is the ability to add my own samples. That would be insane! Absolute worth every penny.