Matrix - The Voice Coder is "The Vocoder for the 21st century".
What makes Matrix different to the vocoders in the past?:
- Precise analog modelling 8-pole filters and extremely fast envelope followers for unprecedented resynthesis quality.
- New voiced/unvoiced detection and pitch extraction algorithms for high intelligibility.
- Stereophonic synthesis filter bank preserves the spatial characteristic of the replacement signal.
- Easy to use interface.
- Latency free operation.
- 32 channel filter bank.
- Stereophonic synthesis.
- Voiced/unvoiced detection.
- Pitch tracking.
- Formant shift.
- Pause filling.
- Channel matrix.
- Pan position and level for each channel.
- 16 internal oscillators.
- Easy user interface.