Melodya is an advanced melody generator and motive editor plugin.
Available for Windows and macOS (VST, VST3, AU).
Melodya is an advanced motive editor and melody generator which is simple to use but at the same time it offers many detailed settings for deeper control. It not just creates new melodies, it can also mutate existing melodies in different ways. The generated melody can be freely edited.
• motive editor and one-click melody generation based on detailed rhythm and shape options
• advanced rhythm mapping algorithm that makes separation of shape and rhythm possible
• several melodic and rhythmic transformations used in famous, well-known melodies
• suitable for modern genres: a "Modern" rhythm generator is included (+2 others)
• a simple single-page UI which is fully customizable (colors, fonts, keyboard shortcuts...)
• MIDI file import. The dropped MIDI file can be split into melody sections that can be changed or regenerated
• melody generation and mutating an existing melody for a single click
• simple activation. No internet connection is required for activation or operation.
Why is Melodya so powerful?
• shape and rhythm is separated. Due to the advanced rhythm mapping algorithms you can use the same motive shape with multiple rhythm patterns, or the same rhythm with multiple shapes, as often happens in top hits regardless of the music genre
• several melodic and rhythmic transformations used: inversion, contour transformation, rhythm displacement, inserting lead-in notes, inserting connecting notes to mention a few.
• detailed melody and rhythm options with 3 rhythm generators included.