It offers a BPM range from 30 to 480, fully custom time signature and independent beat subdivisions.
The user can select from 3 modes:
- Simple - Straight up practice on a steady beat and time signature.
Set a tempo, time signature, customize the beat accents, start practicing.
- Training - MetroKit 2 has both speed training and rhythm training features.
- Speed - Set a starting tempo and a target one. The user can set how much the tempo advance (increase or decrease) every how many bars, setting their own practice pace.
- Rhythm - To help the user master rhythmic stability, the Rhythm Trainer mutes the beat for some bars (based on the users settings) and starts again, to force the user to keep up correctly counting the beat without hearing it.
- The two trainers can work together.
- Track Mode - An advanced feature of the new MetroKit is its new "Track" mode.
The user can create "Simple" or "Training" sessions that play in sequence, and even loop the whole track for an amount of times.
The track mode allow the user to create very complex practice sessions or "progressive" rhythm metronome tracks.
- Fully custom time signatures - Set time signatures with up to 32 beats, based on 4ths, 8ths, 16ths or 32nds.
- Beat Subdivisions - Every beat, can be divided up to 9 sub-divisions independently.
For example, on a 4/4 beat, the 1st 4th can be be divided to 3 sub divisions (8th triplets), the second one could be 9 subdivisions, and so on. Even a simple time signature of 4/4 can be customized to very complex rhythmic patterns.
- Beat Accents - Every beat or subdivision can either be muted, basic or accented.
Accents in combination with custom subdivisions and the flexible time signatures, allow the user to create almost any kind of rhythm patterns.
See more and get MetroKit 2 at Granny's Audio MetroKit 2