Make a real difference by streamlining your creative process.
Now you can make your ideas come to life even faster.
Unparalleled flexibility when using MIDI and working with a DAW.
EX3 converts your foot's movement into a stream of MIDI messages, making it an essential tool for controlling thousands of VST plug-ins.
The pedal provides extensive configuration options for controlling parameters in DAWs and virtual instruments.
As a keyboard player, you can modulate any sound parameter. For guitarists, it makes controlling effects such as a wah-wah or pitchshifter much more comfortable.
If you are a DJ, it can replace a knob or slider which you will be able to control with your foot, thus freeing your hands.
A great tool for setting the tempo and syncing.
EX3 provides instant plug-and-play connectivity.
Power it from your computer via the USB port or via a standard USB adapter*. No batteries are required.
Get the most out of your equipment by not having to use your hands.
EX3 is more versatile than most expression pedals.
In addition, it had a beautiful, durable, aluminium design.
Functions (configurable by the software):
- MIDI Channel.
- MIDI Message Type
- Control Change (CC).
- Pitch Bend Change.
- Polyphonic Key Pressure (Aftertouch).
- Channel Pressure (Aftertouch).
- Timing Clock (Tempo).
- MIDI Output Range.
- MIDI parameter value (depends on MIDI Message type, e.g. CC #).
- Reversed Mode.
- Pedal Calibration.
- Factory Reset.
Requirements (for config software):
- Desktop or laptop computer with Intel processor and 1GB RAM (2GB recommended).
- MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later.
- Windows 8 (64-bit) or later.
- Linux with Java SE Runtime Environment 10 or later.
- MIDI USB-B socket.
- MIDI DIN (5V).
- Included Accessories
- 3m USB standard A/B-type male cable, for connection to any USB port on your computer.
- Allen key (for adjusting the resistance of the pedal).
- Power Source: USB bus.
- Power Consumption: ~40mA @ 5V.
- Data Transmission.
- Class-compliant MIDI over USB.
- MIDI DIN.
- Weight: 628 g (22.2 oz.).
- Dimensions: 210 × 98 × 63 mm (8.3" × 3.9" × 2.5").
- Material: aluminium design.
- Colour: black.
- The adapter is compatible with Windows PC, Linux and Mac computers as well as with iPad Pro (3rd generation) tablets and musical instruments with 5-pin DIN sockets.
*power supply is not included.