MIDI Processor is a software allowing you to fully control any hardware or software compatible with MIDI standard. It supports unlimited number of MIDI devices. It is possible to run multiple instances at once. Currently available versions are VST and standalone for PC.
The number of applications is almost unlimited: stages, musicians, DJs, sound and light engineers, theaters, churches, circuses, sound and movie studios, TV and radio stations and many more.
Midi Processor allows you to:
- generate, transform, filter, pass and monitor MIDI messages.
- switch your equipment's setups on stage quickly.
- manage your hardware's presets.
- use triggers and variables to build more complex MIDI structures.
- export reports of your setup.