|Product||MidiPads for iPhone|
|Type / Tags||MIDI Controller|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
iOS 4.3+ and iPhone 3GS+ or iPod Touch Gen 3+
Welcome to MidiPads, the professional and fully configurable drumpad controller, now also for your iPhone. This is a MIDI controller for Network MIDI, virtual MIDI and iPhone connector MIDI interfaces. With Network MIDI, you can take your iPhone on stage and trigger your music wirelessly. Or imagine to be a DJ who can dance with the crowd while tuning in and playing the next track...
- Supports Core MIDI interfaces like iRig MIDI and Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer II.
- Supports network MIDI over WiFi.
- Supports virtual MIDI to trigger other iOS MIDI Apps with virtual MIDI support.
- All MIDI sources/destinations can be connected individually.
- Presets (interchangeable with other users, MidiPads can be started with them from other apps, e.g. Dropbox).
- All elements customizable (color, label, MIDI channel, CC/key, range...).
- 64 drum pads, resizable area (4, 9 or 16 pads per page).
- Two fully customizable pages.
- Several modes to influence velocity: Finger velocity, Two-finger-tap, vertical pad position, random velocity, and min and max velocity always definable.
- Touch pads and faders support snapping, automatic fading and bouncing.
- Use drum pads as tap or toggle buttons, either in key or CC mode.
- Drum pads can act as X/Y controller and pad at the same time (trigger your effect and change it with just one finger.).
- Faders can act as VU meter and fader at the same time.
- Drum pads can show incoming values (e.g. that a sample is on that pad).
- Send pitch bend or modulation over faders, touch pads or drum pads.
- Gravity controller (use iPhone's rotation axis as controller).
- Easy MIDI learn for each controller, as a learn CC value is sent on CC selection.
- Lock mode locks all elements that would hinder your performance.
- Supports all 16 MIDI channels (for each element and its sender separately.).
- Drum pads can blink on incoming MIDI sync and hence support you with the beat.
- Extensive help covering connection, editing the user interface and troubleshooting.
- Multiple senders for each axis and knob.
- iPhone 3GS+ with iOS 4.3+ (iPhone 4+ with iOS 5 recommended).
- A Mac or a PC for Network MIDI -or-.
- A virtual MIDI capable App you want to control -or-.
- Any MIDI device with MIDI in (in case you use an interface).