|Type / Tags||MIDI File Viewer/Player/Repairer|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
10.9 or later
MIDIPlayer X is a fast, easy way to play MIDI files on your Mac. It works with virtually all commercial MIDI hardware and software, and will play any MIDI file to your choice of available MIDI outputs, either hardware or software, or to its own built-in GM-compatible virtual synth. Fast and elegantly simple to use, it offers intuitive controls for playback and the ability to customize your MIDI files.
- Plays any Standard MIDI File.
- Works with any MIDI hardware and software.
- Built-in GM-compatible synth.
- Simple drag and drop operation.
- Rewind, fast forward, and jump to any timeline location.
- Mute and Solo channels.
- Tempo control.
- Counter format.
- Load multiple files and folders via drag and drop.
- Save customized MIDI files.
- AutoPlay, Repeat, and Advance modes.
Pricing & Availability:
- MIDIPlayer X is available for $1.99 from Apple's Mac App Store.
- MIDIPlayer X requires Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later.