|Product||Mildon Strummer S6|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Acoustic Guitar Strummer|
1.5GHz Processor / 1GB RAM
Compatible 32-bit DAW Recommended
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Mildon Strummer S6 is a versatile guitar strummer that can turn soundfonts and sample libraries into fully strummable virtual guitars. It features a new pattern sequencer that frees both your hands so you can play complex and interesting chords. The new intuitive interface makes it very easy to create patterns, edit note velocities, and tweak settings.
Other useful features include Enhanced Chord Detection and MIDI-Out Strumming, which lets you strum virtually anything you can connect to the plugin (compatible host required).
Version 4.14 Features
- All-New Pattern Sequencer.
- Includes 4 High-Quality Guitar Soundfonts.
- New Intuitive GUI.
- 2 Chord Modes: Freestyle and Chord Detection.
- Full-range inversion-aware strumming.
- Can load soundfonts (.sf2).
- Improved MIDI-Out Strumming feature (compatible host required).
- Play both strumming and solo plucking.
- Enhanced Chord Detection - switches to Freestyle mode if it can't detect any chord.
- Sound Enhancers: Body Tap, Fret Noise, Reverb.
Built in Synthedit with engine components coded in C++