Unit Audio Milli-Unit
The Milli-Unit is an 8 x 2 analog summing mixer designed to be a companion to a digital audio workstation. The mixer allows the consumer to take their mix out of the box to impart some analog sound qualities.
- Inputs: 8 balanced line level inputs, Neutrik TRS connectors.
- Outputs: 2 balanced microphone level outputs, Neutrik TRS connectors.
- Input impedance: 20K ohms.
- Output impedance: 220 ohms.
- Make up gain: 30-40 db.
- Resistors: Hand selected and metered Xicon 1/4 watt 1% tolerance.
- Case: Die Cast Aluminum.
- Case Size: 3 5/8 x 4 5/8 x 2 Inches.
- Finish: Powder coated case and 4 coats of clear lacquer.
- Power requirements: None (passive).
- *All hand wired point to point, assembled and tested.?** Figures are approximate.