PPG MiniMapper is an easy to use performance synthesizer with a wide range of sounds for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Compatibility And Hardware Requirements: iPhone 4, 4S or iPod Touch 4 minimum, iPad users can run it as an iPhone App.
PPG MiniMapper comes with 10 pages:
- Sound Map - Manual Mode.
- Sound Map - Accelerator Mode.
- Sound Map - Magic Mode.
- Arptor - Start/Stop/Record, Range, Up/Down/Random.
- Audio Recorder / Keyboard Editor.
- Modifiers Page - two X/Y controller with selectable routing.
- System Setup - Number of Voices, Sample Rate, other constants.
- MIDI Setup - In / Out and controller.
- Preset Browser -.
- Bank Manager - copy presets between banks.
- New Sound map concept - create new sounds playful and experimental.
- Map Recorder generates new programs on the fly.
- Features the same audio engine that powers the highly popular PPG WaveMapper.
- Arptor - a flexible Step Sequencer / Arpeggiator combination.
- Schematic touch keyboard - zoom and scrollable.
- Build your own keyboard, with the keys you prefer for your music.
- Powerful sound browser - sorting by category, bank management.
- Virtual and Hard-MIDI in/out - sending/receiving keys and polypressure.
- Sending/receiving the Icon positions and X/Y performers.
- Audiobus support.
- 10 min Audio recorder and Audio Copy.
- Context specific help for all pages.
- Easy data exchange between MiniMapper and WaveMapper.