|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)Synth (Semi Modular)Synth (Wavetable)|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Mopis combines traditional subtractive synthesis with a new technology called "reconstructive synthesis".
Mopis uses subtractive synthesis to create the familiar sounds that analog and virtual analog synths have used for years. In addition, by using "reconstructive synthesis", Mopis can analyze an audio sample and create an oscillator that mimics the sample's properties. You can then play the sample back and bend it to your will.
Mopis helps you to:
- Adjust the pitch of a sample without changing its speed or getting the "chipmunk effect".
- Adjust the speed without changing the pitch, or move freely back and forth through a sample.
- Quickly loop samples and adjust loop points on the fly.
- "Freeze" a sample and turn it into a steady-state oscillator.
- 128 diverse preset instruments.
- Up to 32-voice polyphony.
- Up to six-voice unison.
- Two primitive or sample-based oscillators per voice.
- Five filter types.
- Three LFOs.
- Delay and cross delay effects.
- Semi-modular assign table.
- Loads most common WAV or AIFF samples.