Mormox Imitate by easytoolz.de is an "Emulation" of a very new hardware-synth from Greece, called "Murmux Initate". And it has a very "simple" structure at original: 2 Oscillators with 2 waves (Saw and Pulse) with Subosc, Lowpass-Filter, simple LFO, 2 Envelopes (one AD, one ADSR)... that's all.
My "Emu" has some extra Features, indeed, I have tried to receive the brilliantly easy
- 2 OSC with Saw and Pulse, 2 Octave Tuner-knobs and FM-Modulation (Osc1 > Cutoff).
- Sub-oscillator (one Octave lower as Osc1) with Pulsewave.
- Combined Lowpass-Bandpass-Filter with Cutoff and Resonance and ADSR EG.
- LFO with Rate and Depth Pots for Oscillator or Cutoff Modulations.
- Special ADSR EG with embedded LFO/Loop (Ramp and S/H waves), the Sustain-pot regulates the intensity. Targets are the Amplifier, Oscillator Tuning or Cutoff .
- Delay section with Pan-LFO > Glide and > warm Shaper/Overdrive.
- Monophonic and only 18 Patches at moment, Sorry but my time did not reach for more.
Maybe at an Update after the DC ;)
Update to V 1.1: MIDI Controller inserted.
Update to V 1.11: Little Bug fix (Glide-Poti fixed) and little GUI (Big Potis)
There are 3 Banks with 32 New Patches each available.
from the famous Patchdesigners Kujashi aka Schiffbauer, Subderground, .
ynx and the Original-bank from NEK-X (with some new Patches, too ;-))
MANY THANKS !!
A total of 128 sounds ! Hope You enjoy it ....