|Product||MorphVOX Effects Rack|
|Type / Tags||Plug-in Chainer / Rack|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
The MorphVOX Effects Rack is an add-on for MorphVOX Pro software that provides a way to use VST effects for real-time voice morphing. This allows a user to use any VST effect on their voice when talking on VoIP or recording to a file.
The Effects Rack has an easy-to-use interface designed for enhancing workflow and providing a clear map of how the audio is changed by various VST effects. The modular workspace allows you to chain any number of effects in a highly configurable audio pipeline.
- Integration with VoIP streaming through MorphVOX. Includes support for Skype, Yahoo IM, MSN, Ventrilo, Teamspeak and more.
- Integration with Voice Morphing DSP engine.
- VST 2.0 Support.
- Visual support of VST effect chaining on a customizable workspace.
- Individual VST effects control over gain, mix, bypass and parameter editing.
- Built-in and custom workspace templates allow quick change of multiple VST Effects.
The MorphVOX Effects Rack requires MorphVOX Pro 4.1 software to run.